Automate the labor intensive, error-prone processes of payroll processing with a solution
that will accommodate all your payroll time and labor rules no matter the size of your
organization or the complexity of the rules.
KnowledgeSum labor management products are available through KSum suite of solutions. Links below lead to the detailed product pages.
- Scalable secure software products deployed in a facility that exceeds the US Department of Defense
standards for Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF)
- Over 30 years of payroll and HR related experience
- Dedicated customer support skilled in core labor and employee management solutions
- No installation, maintenance, or upgrades needed. No specialists to setup, configure, and manage
the system. As the labor management industry evolves, KnowledgeSum continually and proactively integrates
new features into the product offering to provide cutting edge solutions to existing and new
- Support for multiple web-based timesheet formats and traditional data collection devices
- Full audits track and report accountability on every level of the organization
- Powerful applications meet the needs of a wide range of organizations
- Low monthly subscription fee that includes full product functionality, support, and training
KSum Complete - comprehensive solution for mid-to-large-sized
organizations with an ability to accommodate complex pay rules, benefit accruals, and data collection to automate extensive payroll
and HR requirements.
Would your like to learn more about efficient workforce management?
Request a Demo for KSum Complete.
KSum Lite - flexible solution to meet the needs of emerging
companies with quick setup and easy to use intelligent reporting features.
Would you like to see how easy it is to get up and running with a time and attendance application?
Request a Demo for KSum Lite.
KSum Schedule - powerful application to help maximize the
efficiency of your workforce, reduce overtime costs, observe current and historical trends.
Would you like to learn more about automating your workforce scheduling?
Request a Demo for KSum Schedule.
Data can be collected in real-time, or in a store-and-forward (polled) manner. Depending on the organizations
work environment and type of usage, a variety of devices may be integrated to collect time and request
- Various web timesheet formats
- Traditional swipe/keypads (barcode, magnetic, proximity) Ethernet or Modem connectivity
- Personal handheld devices (PDAs)
- Biometric devices (hand recognition, fingerprint, iris)
- External systems
View our collection or security data sheets.
Learn more about KnowledgeSum solutions on our FAQ page or contact