- Researching and identifying prospective client opportunities
- Developing new professional relationships with prospects via email and telephone campaigns
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients and providing support
- A.S., B.A., or B.S. college degree preferred. We welcome recent graduates!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong Web, email and MS Office skills. Knowledge of ACT! a plus
- Exceptional organizational, time-management and planning skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of team
- Previous experience in online marketing or general sales preferred
Please fax resumes attention of KnowledgeSum HR at 908.450.1411 or email Career Opportunities at KnowledgeSum for additional information.
- Friendly, business-casual environment with an energetic, forward-thinking staff and management team
- Competitive salary base with bonus, as well as great vacation, holiday and personal time benefits
- Discounted gym membership at local fitness facility
- Easily accessible to Routes 78, 202, 206, and 287